Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Vastu doctor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vastu Doctor, Ganesh Krupa CHS, B 48, Vijay Marg, Sector 6, New Panvel East, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is copyrighted and owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Vastu doctor believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Vastu doctor marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 7 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 2 days.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Vastu doctor and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Vastu doctor. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Vastu doctor takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Your Company Name is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Your Company Name is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Payments Your Company Name is proud to use Payment Gateway Name for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on +91-77219-88388
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the programmer adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.