Rang Shastra (Color Therapy) and Vaastu
Colors have immense importance in Vaastu Shastra. Every color has impact on human body, mind, brain and spiritual life. If colors are used appropriately in the Vaastu they can minimize Vaastu Doshas. Good results are seen if we paint Vaastu once in every three years. Teflon coating colors made using modern technology creates disturbance in the Vaastu. A new paint gives a new look as well as it develops thinking capacity, health and objectivity. It also works to maintain atmospheric balance.
Key aspects to be considered:
- North and South should be painted with eye catchy shades.
- South and West should be painted with shiny shades.
- Vaastu should not be painted with dull shades. It creates tensions in the Vaastu.
- North, North East and East should be painted with eye catchy shades i.e. White, Off White, Natural shades.
- South and South West should be painted with yellow, cream, double cream, Vanilla shades.
- West North West should be painted with blue, silver Grace, Off White and shiny shades.
- Yellow glasses should be used on south windows.
- Blue glasses should be used on west windows.
- Transparent glasses should be used on North and North East windows.